This is the newest Version of my Pony-Eye for Pony Plushies.
I'am not agood photographer, sorry for the bad quality, I'll work on it.
This Version of my Pony-Eye is a Safety Eye, made with a Stereolithography Printer like the last time. The Eye itself has not changed, I just added the Peg on the Back.
A problem I still have to solve is to find the right material for the Washer.
In the last Image you can see a washer like it is sold with Safety-Eyes which you can buy in a crafts store, the next is a washer made with stereolitography, which broke because it was too hard and not elastic, and the Last one is a Washer made of PLA, I changed its Design so it would not break, it still did.